Information Session for Festival Guides
Singapore Heritage Festival 2017 (28 April – 14 May)
28 April – 1 May, 5 May – 7 May, 10 May, 12 – 14 May
In preparation for Singapore Heritage Festival, a briefing will be conducted for all keen volunteers.
Details are as follows:
Date: 12 April 2017, Wednesday
Time: 7:30pm (Please be present 10 minutes prior to briefing)
Location: Seminar Rooms 1 & 2, Level 2 | National Museum of Singapore
See you on 12 April!
Join us for our 14th edition of Singapore Heritage Festival! Through a series of engaging programmes such as tours, open houses and performances, the festival will present lesser-known stories of our rich history and culture.
As a festival guide, your duties include:
- assisting the public with enquiries about the festival
- facilitating community group movement at various festival sites
- engaging the public with activities at various festival sites
- assisting project managers of various festival sites and provide administrative and logistical support
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- National Museum of Singapore
Festival Guide FULL
- Venue Address
- 93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897 Singapore